These Pumpkin French Toast Sticks Are One Of The BEST Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes! They’re So Quick And Easy To Make, There’s No Reason Not To Try These Delicious French Toast Sticks! Each Bite Is Filled With Cinnamon, Sugar, & Just The Right Amount Of Pumpkin!
- 1 loaf french bread or brioche cut into 1″ thick slices, then into thirds
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Set a large non-stick skillet set over medium heat, add a small amount of butter and melt.
- In a small rectangular baking dish, whisk together the eggs, milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
- Dip the bread into the mixture, flip sides and then place on the hot skillet. Cook until each side is golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, in a small rectangular baking dish, combine the sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
- Remove the fully cooked french toast sticks from the skillet and immediately roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Serve hot with maple syrup or buttered pecan syrup.